- Election of department board
- Sergi Sayols-Baixeras received best abstract award in Clinical Category at IHMC Congress
- Kim Kultima receive grants from american NIH
- Funding from FOREUM for Projet on Autoimmune and Molecular Mechanisms for Pain and Fatigue in Fibromyalgia
- New ReAct report: Governments need to take more leadership to ensure global sustainable access to effective antibiotics
Seminar: Role of sex and biomarkers for risk prediction in atrial fibrillation
Seminar: theme cardiology
Seminar: Blood pressure during exercise testing – what is normal and what does an abnormal response tell us about prognosis?
Biomarkers of Clinical Relevance – The ABC Risk Scores in Cardiovascular Diseases
Seminar: P-wave and PR-interval as potential predictors of incident heart failure/atrial fibrillation
Gets grant from Vinnova
Granted 40 million over 5 years to counter antibiotic resistance.